Access your EOB Statements Anywhere and Go Green at the Same Time!
In an effort to reduce paper and go green, NCAS is now offering members the option to receive an email when an electronic Explanation of Benefits (EOB) Statement is available instead of receiving a paper EOB in the mail. These electronic EOBs will be:
- Available 24/7
- In a downloadable PDF format
- Stored online for seven years
Accessing Electronic EOBs
Members can sign up for electronic EOB statements online by:
- Logging into www.ncas.com,
- Selecting the Members option on the left side of the screen,
- Entering your member number (found on your ID card); and
- Logging in using your user name and password.
Once logged in, members simply select the Account Manager option and then select email. Click “Yes” in the box next to the “Receive Electronic Explanation of Benefits?” option.
In most cases, once a member signs up for electronic EOB notifications, they will no longer receive EOBs mailed to their home. In the event the EOB contains a check, they will receive the EOB via U.S. Postal Service.
Members can start or stop electronic EOB notifications at any time by simply logging in and changing their email preferences.